Sweeney Controls Company is looking for an Information Systems Administrator to manage and develop our information systems, primarily Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, and Experlogix. Responsible to evaluate; design; develop customizations and reports; and maintain systems. This department-of-one role is a hands-on technical position that will be our subject matter expert on MS Dynamics CRM and SharePoint.
The successful candidate will live up to our mission of honesty, integrity, and superior customer service. Their default attitude is, “Yeah, I’ll figure something out.” This role and the work will excite them; their eyes will light up when discussing the details of it. They will be open to new ideas and constructive feedback. They will do what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, in the way they said they would do it. They recognize needs and take care of them without being asked.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience administrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or SharePoint
- Eat, drink, and bleed Microsoft
- Understand and write SQL queries and database structure
- Ability to understand business needs and create solutions using IS tools
- Ability to see the big picture and work that idea down to the little details; can look at a problem or solution and see other areas that may be impacted
- Be a fan of documentation and should have a way to organize it; shouldn’t be afraid to throw things away if they are old or no longer relevant
- Self-motivated; can continuously make progress on tasks and projects when there are no looming deadlines; bonus for self-inflicted deadlines
- Willing and able to voice a dissenting opinion while also being open to new ideas
- Ability to explain complex IT information to people that may have little or no experience with it
- Experience in systems administration
- Experience customizing and developing Microsoft CRM and SharePoint
- Experience maintaining database systems
- Experience with Experlogix
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Experience with HTML, XML, CSS, Jscript, VB and OData/REST/SOAP
- Experience with Microsoft Server along with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience with setting up virtual machines using VMWare
- Able to maintain network switches and firewalls
- Microsoft certification
- Create internal efficiencies for team members by implementing new ideas within our existing systems that allow the company to do more with less resources.
- Customize and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Online, Office 365 and Experlogix.
- Develop integrations between systems using SSIS, Flow, and other tools
- Develop reports in SSRS
- Keep our internal information systems up and running by constantly monitoring and performing maintenance to ensure near constant uptime.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Online, Office 365 and Experlogix.
- Update and install software on PC’s and virtualized machines
- Create Visio diagrams for networking, workflows and procedures
- Provide IS and IT system support as required
- Maintain SQL databases
- Help make the company better by continuously researching new products, learning new skills, and suggesting improvements that will bring the company vision to life.
- Maintain a current and ever-growing technical skill-set
- Actively recommend enhancements to current processes and ideas for the future
- Other duties as assigned
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Donut Thursdays
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Holidays
- Monthly breakfast with the boss
If you want to be a part of our team, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Sweeney Controls Company
234 28th St S
Fargo, ND 58103